Institute of Stock Market and Management
Institute of Stock Market and Management was founded in 1997 by the Federal Commission for the Securities Market, Central European University, and the Institute for Economic Analysis with a primary aim to contribute to the creation and development of the securities market in Russia.
Institute of Stock Market and Management is the leading training and scientific centre in Russia. Experts of the Institute participated in the development and creation of the securities market in the Russian Federation and now are deeply involved into the process of its operation and improvement.
Institute of Stock Market and Management is the leading financial, analytical and consulting centre in Russia. Development and implementation of high standards of professional activity in the field of securities market and management are the main tasks that the Institute is engaged in. Besides this the Institute is involved in development of the infrastructure of the securities market, and improvement of the processes of the corporate governance of the issuers.
Another direction of the activities of the Institute is to render help and assistance to the Federal Financial Market Service in training of experts and top-managers of the professional participants of the securities market. The Institute accomplished a number of training projects together with the World Bank, Citigroup, Bank of Russia, Russian investment companies, and Russian Government bodies.
The Institute played and continues to play a significant role in the development and implementation of financial market legislation, standards and rules of the corporate governance. It took active part in drafting and adoption of the "Code of Corporate Governance" and other draft laws.
Our work is supported by the Government of the Russian Federation, Ministries including Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economic Development, Federal Financial Markets Service, Russian Central Bank, and State Duma.
Among our International Educational Programmes we have a joint one with The Chartered Institute of Marketing "Professional Diploma in Marketing"
The programme consists of four modules:
1. "Marketing Planning Process"
- Marketing planning to deliver marketing strategies
- The marketing audit and strategic outcomes
- Creating marketing strategies through segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Adapting marketing planning in different contexts
2. "Delivering Customer Value through Marketing"
- Product proposition and brand management
- Channel management
- Managing marketing communications
- Managing and achieving customers' service expectations through the marketing mix
3. "Managing Marketing"
- The marketing infrastructure
- Managing marketing teams
- Operational finances for marketing
4. "Project Management in Marketing"
- Using marketing information to develop a justified case for marketing projects
- Building a case for marketing projects
- Assessing, managing and mitigating risk associated with marketing projects
- Project management for analysis, planning, implementation and control
Tuition period starts every March and September and all four modules are covered within one-year period. The classes are held at weekends, usually it is Saturday, the whole day (from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m.).
The cost of the programme is 180 000 Russian rubles and it includes all the study materials, CIM registration and examination fees, consultations with tutors.
We also have a distance form of studying at this programme. The cost is 130 000 Russian rubles and it includes video transmission of the lectures, teaching materials, CIM examination fees, CIM registration fee, consultations with the tutors via e-mail.
To register for the programme the candidate is to provide the following documents:
- copy of passport
- copy of diploma
- work record card (or an official letter from the place of work)
- filled in application form (provided by study centre)
For more detailed information please contact Dmitri Zaitsev
(495) 797 95 60 (ext 104)